We’re here for you!
Send us a message using the form below. We will make every effort to respond within 48 hours. Weekends, holidays, and unexpected closures could impact response times.
Library Service Update:
- All locations are open at 100 per cent capacity.
- All borrower services are open, including Book Drops.
- Public computers are available with stations and bookings.
- Face masks are encouraged, and free masks are available for anyone who wants one.
- Please be mindful of those around you and respect their personal space.
- Stay home if you are sick or feeling unwell. We offer borrow-by-mail and digital services. We have helpful staff a phone call or e-mail away.
- Food and covered beverages will be allowed in the library, but not in library programs.
- Bookings can be made for the library’s community rooms at our Barrington, Digby, Meteghan (Clare), Pubnico, Shelburne, Weymouth and Yarmouth branch libraries.
Click here for more information on the Status of Library Service.
If your question has not been answered from the list above, please contact us by:
Suggest a Title for Purchase
If there is a title that you think library users would enjoy but which is not in the Library Catalogue, tell us about it.
Fill in the following form and we will consider your suggestion.
Before submitting a request, you might want to look at our Collections policy.
We can only accept suggestions for items that have already been published. Current titles by bestseller authors, however, are ordered by librarians in advance, so please check the catalogue periodically to place a hold.
Note: Western Counties Regional Library cannot place a hold on behalf of patrons for materials found in Overdrive (our eBook and audiobook digital service), but the patron can once it is in the system.