Register for, or renew, a card
- If you are a resident of Nova Scotia, you can get a library card for free.
- Fill in and submit the form below and we will mail your library card to you.
- If you provide us with an email address, we will send you an email with your library card number.
- You can use your library card number to create an account on our website and access our digital collections.
- Please contact us if you have questions or problems. You can also reach us by calling 866-742-2486 ext. 229.
Library cards expire every three years. To check on the status of your card or to renew it, please contact your local library branch or fill out the Library Card Membership Form below and choose ‘Yes’ to the question ‘Is this a library card renewal?’
Find your local branch →